Right to request my information
We understand individuals have the right to have a copy of their personal data.
We may ask for additional information to ensure we can verify your identity to make sure this sensitive information is to the correct person.
We understand that this process can be frustrating, but would ask that you complete the form below, so that we can process your request quickly, and efficiently.
Once the form below is completed and submitted, we will be able to action the request for the personal data from our system.
You have a number of legal rights over the personal information held by us:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to correct or update any personal information;
- The right to object to further processing;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to ask us to delete your personal information (please note we will only be able to accommodate this request where it is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was provided or where we no longer have a lawful basis to process your personal information); and the right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a portable format, however this need only be provided in limited circumstances where the processing has been done by automated means.
If you would prefer your data is deleted, you can make a request for this on our delete me page.